Turbotax Account is a powerful platform for performing various functions such as accessing all Intuit products, managing your finances, import information and much more. Creating a Turbotax account will simply create an Intuit account. Hence, you can use the Turbotax login credentials for accessing all the products of Intuit. In order to create and signing in to your Turbotax account, you have to follow the processes mentioned below.
Creating a Turbotax Account
1. Open a web browser.
2. Then, move to the official website of Turbotax by typing “turbotax.com” in the address bar of your browser.
3. In the next window, you have to click the “Create an account” link. You can find this link on the bottom of the Turbotax Login box.
4. By doing so, you will be redirected to the account creation window.
5. Now, you are required to provide the profile details in their respective fields. Below given are the details that you are needed to enter:
- Email Address: Enter the email address that you want to link with the Turbotax account. Further, Turbotax will ask you to verify the email address every time you file the taxes.
- Confirm Email: In the next field, you have to enter the exact same email address. This is required for its confirmation.
- User ID: Create a user id that you will use for accessing your account. For the security of your account, it is recommended not to use any personal information in the user id.
- Phone Number: For the additional safety of your account, you have to provide the phone number. In case you want to verify your Turbotax account using the phone number, then you are required to tick mark the “Verify with text message” checkbox.
- Password: Create a password for the security of your account. You must enter the password that you have never used before. Also, your password must contain 8 or more characters along with upper and lower case letters, a number, and a symbol.
- Confirm Password: You have to type the exact same password again for confirmation.
7. Finally, hit the “Create Account” tab for the successful creation of your account.
8. The last step of the process is to verify your account. For verification, Turbotax will send you a verification mail on your registered email address. Open the mail that you have received and click the “Verify my email” tab.
9. Alternatively, you will receive a message on your phone number if you have opted for that option. In that case, open the message and click the verification link.
10. This will complete the account creation process and the completion message will also be displayed on your screen.
Procedure For Turbotax Login
- Access a web browser.
- After that, you are required to visit the official website of Turbotax by typing “turbotax.com” in the address bar.
- On the home page of Turbotax, you will get the Turbotax Login box on the left-hand corner. Here, you have to enter the login credentials that are associated with Turbotax. Start by providing the “User ID” that you have created for accessing the account.
- In the next field, enter the account security password you have created. Carefully enter the password to avoid errors.
- Thereafter, you will get an option to save the login credentials on your computer system. This will help in reducing your time of entering the Turbotax login credentials every time you try signing in. In order to do so, you have to tick mark the “Remember Me” checkbox.
- Finally, hit the “Sign In” tab.
- This will successfully conclude the Turbotax login procedure and will take you to your account.